The mission of the Islamic Academy of Alabama's richly blended community, is to ensure that students positively contribute to our global society by providing an education which maximizes learning potential in a safe, stimulating, Islamic environment.
- Academic excellence All students have the potential to learn and to be successful. The educational curriculum should be relevant, balanced and foster excellence.
- Learning styles Students learn in different ways; therefore a variety of instructional approaches should be employed in order to support their learning styles.
- Arabic and Islamic Foundation Students should be provided with a solid foundation of the Arabic language, Islamic history and the teachings of the Qur’an in order to be better equipped to succeed in this life and the hereafter.
- Self-Discipline Instilled with Islamic values, students should be self-disciplined, skilled, and knowledgeable to succeed in an increasingly complex and dynamic world.
- Responsibility Students are responsible for their actions.
- Productive Environment A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes healthy student learning.
- Respect Students are valued as unique individuals and deserve respect.
- Cooperation The success of the school’s mission requires a cooperative effort and good example from all stakeholders: teachers, parents, staff, students and community members.
The Islamic Academy of Alabama is an ever growing and flourishing project. We are looking for your continuous support and help.